2010年7月20日火曜日

Finish!!!

I had three classes in the afternoon yesterday, but the class of 4th period was not yesterday. Because the day is for the students who were absent from last class. Last class was test. So yesterday was retest day. I have already taken the test last week, so I don't have to attend the class yesterday. After all classes, I went to library with my friend to do assignment for Wednesday. the class of Wednesday is hard, this class is by English all. Of course the assignment is needed to write in English. In English is OK, but the quantity is too much and it is difficult and it takes many hours. I don't like do assignment the day before the deadline. So, I started this assignment from last week, but I couldn’t finish soon, it took many, many hours. Then I could finish it yesterday. I felt as if a load has been taken off ma back. However I have more 3, 4 reports and 4 tests before summer vacation.....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿