2010年7月19日月曜日

Last weekend...

I went to basketball practice of my club team in Tokyo on Saturday. The place where we practice located near the Yuten-ji station and we usually practice at elementary school gym. It takes about 30 minutes from my house to there. I transfer to the Tokyu-toyoko Line at Yokohama. We usually practtice on Sunday, but last weekend, we couldn't borrow, so we have to practice on Saturday. On Saturday, we do from 2 p.m to 5 p.m. and weather was exceptionally hot, condition was not good. However, I enjoyed practicing basketball. I like summer because I was born in August and I can endure the heat. Moreover, I can enjoy a lot of events rather than winter for example, sea, pool, fireworks, and summer festival and so on. I can do some of them in winter, but I hate cold and I can't endure the cold in winter. I'm looking forward to take part in many events.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿